300g Bread flour
60g Pure Honey
6g Milk Powder
160g Iced Cold water (our weather here is extremely hot) *
180g Levain (1:1)
12g unsalted butter
1. Knead dough till window pane stage.**
2. 1st proofing - till double in size.
3. Punch and divide into 3 equal size. Cover and 1st bench rest: 15 mins
4. Flatten and roll into swiss roll style. Cover and 2nd bench rest: 15 mins
5. Flatten and roll into swiss roll style and put into a Pullman's tin.
6. Cover with a damp cloth and final proofing in a warm place till 90% full.
7. Bake in a preheated oven between 180/190 deg C for ~40 minutes.
*You may need more or less water as determine by your bread flour absorption.
* Pls adjust your water temperature accordingly.
** To have softer texture loaf, it is important to knead to window pane stage.
*** Pls add salt only after the dough has formed.
●● This is quite a sticky loaf, so pls add your water in stages.